About the Recipe
2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp fine salt
2 flax eggs (or just regular eggs)[
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 handfuls or 1/2 cup smarties
1 cup mini white chocolate chips
1. Add ingredients minus smarties and choc chips to a large bowl. Mix together. I suggest using hand to mix.
2. Add in the smarties and chocolates chips without crushing them (preferably).
3. Scoop out cookie dough onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Keep at least 2 inches between scoops and away from the edges of the sheet.
4. Bake at 350F for 8 mins or til just about a hint of brown appears.
5. Remove and use a round cookie cutter to make uniform circles (optional).
6. Move cookies to a cooling rack and enjoy (warm or refrigerated!).